Why Do You Need SEO?
In today’s day and age, everything that we need to search for is literally at our fingertips. Things like information, products, services, references, and more can be found just by simply “googling“ it. The convenience of the Internet has made it imperative for every business to have an online presence. If you don’t, you might as well not exist in the minds of this generation. Rather than being scared of the Internet, embrace it and use it to your advantage! This is where SEO comes into play.
Search Engine Optimization is the process of improving your website so that it attracts more visitors from search engines by improving its ranking in the Search Engine Results Page or SERP. In simple terms, if you want to be found online, you have no choice but to optimize your website for search engines. Don’t worry, though, we’ll be able to help you with that in this eBook!
Here are five major reasons why your company needs SEO.
- Almost all businesses are now positioned online.
- Ninety-three percent of people who are looking for products and services do so using a search engine.
- SEO is a cost-effective strategy.
- In terms of ROI, about 75% of marketers rate SEO as excellent. SEO is one of the most affordable tools for online marketing and produces consistent and effective results.
- If done correctly, great SEO will generate traffic with high conversion rates.
- Using keywords, SEO can determine the size of a market and the population of consumers that is searching for the exact keyword. By successfully identifying intent and addressing your target audience’s needs, concerns and issues, you will be able to build trust and establish a highly respected profile that your business is the most qualified.
- SEO takes advantage of “weak” competition.
- With SEO being so popular and everyone needs to utilize it, it can be quite difficult to ensure you’re one of the top ranked websites on the SERP. However, not all companies use SEO correctly, or even use it at all! With that said, you can use SEO to your advantage and outrank those businesses.
- SEO is always evolving to give you greater opportunity.
- SEO is a very dynamic process and it evolves alongside ever-evolving markets. The techniques and methodologies may hardly ever change, but its application will evolve to conform to the demands and the will of the market. The thing that makes SEO work is that it respects the market and acknowledges its unpredictability.
Check out these amazing stats about SEO!
- Over 90% of searchers do not go past the first page, therefore, ranking on the first page is critical
- Over 70% of search traffic is organic vs. less than 30% as paid traffic
- 51% of traffic is driven by SEO
- 70-80% of users ignore the paid ads, focusing on the organic ads
- Google now processes over 40,000 search queries every second on average, which translates to over 5 billion searches per day and 1.2 trillion searches per year worldwide.
SEO is a very dynamic process and it evolves alongside ever-evolving markets. The techniques and methodologies may hardly ever change, but its application will evolve to conform to the demands and the will of the market. The thing that makes SEO work is that it respects the market and acknowledges its unpredictability.