Associate Project Manager
Excellent Writing skills
Excellent Verbal Communication
Knowledge of how web technologies work
As a project manager you will work with a diverse group, to design, implement and maintain a variety of websites and web applications.
You must enjoy working with others to understand and solve problems directly. Having a team player mentality is essential to success at Trellis. Therefore, you must be comfortable working in a team environment on many simultaneous projects.
- web design and / or web application project management experience preferred
- 2 years overall professional experience
- Magento CMS knowledge a plus
- WordPress CMS knowledge a plus
- Shopify CMS knowledge a plus
- Strong Interpersonal skills: self-motivated, well-organized, multi-tasker, analytical with a strong attention to detail
- Team Player: Flexible and willing to work with different personalities and working styles
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail; demonstrated experience prioritizing work, meeting deadlines, working under deadline pressure, and handling multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to work well with creative staff, administrators and a range of business industries and professionals.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to guide clients accordingly to new web technologies
- Ability to establish and maintain positive on-going client relationships
- Comfortable driving team and pushing back when necessary
- Ability to assess project risk
- Experience managing a diverse team of developers and designers
- Experience in team requirements gathering strategies for achieving client business goals
- Experience managing and executing testing/Quality Assurance, communicating test status, and managing the resolution of defects
- Experience working with project management software like Jira or Producteev a plus.
- Experience with project management methodologies.
- Experience with Magento, WordPress or content management systems a plus
- Understands the elements of User Experience and the application and benefits of a User-Centered Design process in the delivery of solutions
- Maintains a leading edge understanding of new technologies and their potential application to client base
- Understand responsive web design
- Ability to understand complexity and requirements of third party integrations into a CMS platform
The following shared, organization-wide competencies describe the desired behaviors that will facilitate success at Trellis:
- Communication – Expresses ideas clearly and constructively (written and spoken, upward and downward, one-on-one and with groups).
- Customer Service – Seeks to understand customer needs and works to exceed customer expectations (internal and external).
- Initiative – Looks for opportunities to improve performance; manages time, work, and relationships effectively and efficiently.
- Professionalism – Treats others with respect; abides by the institutional values; displays a positive and cooperative attitude; adheres to the workplace Code of Conduct and compliance policies.
- Stewardship – Identifies efficiencies to reduce redundancy and/or elimination of tasks resulting in savings of cost, resources, and or/time.
- Teamwork – Works proactively and collaboratively with others to streamline work and achieve mutual goals.