Content Media Specialist
Content Marketing & Writing
Google Search Console
CONTENT MEDIA SPECIALIST
Social Media, Content Marketing & Writing, SEO Google Search Console
Trellis is looking for a talented media / social media professional to join the marketing team in our Malden office. This role will report to the Director of Marketing and support all aspects of our content marketing efforts.
Responsibilities include supporting the marketing team on content marketing media workflow, organizing, and managing operational activities. Expectations include contributing to the content media planning and activation outputs, managing calendars, meeting scheduling, tracking media investments, and communicating with both internal and external stakeholders to keep projects on course.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a social media guru, creative, writer, photo/video geek, curious, an excellent communicator, and a multi-tasker who is willing to get his/her hands dirty. A deep understanding and experience with Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter and Blogging is a requirement.
Support media and social media campaign management including, but not limited to:
- Managing timelines on creative deliverables, campaign launch dates, working with marketing teams to help create social posts, content creation.
- Manage the Trellis marketing initiatives via our marketing channels.
- Assist with key milestones in the campaign planning process including briefing, launch execution, developing + tracking measurement plans.
- Manage all social channels on a daily basis.
- Help ideate to infuse innovation into all campaigns, prioritizing first to market buzz-worthy initiatives.
- Assist with managing calendars for team meetings, vendor meetings, partners, etc.
- Support the development and dissemination of media best practices to regional teams.
Who You Are:
- You have 1-2 years of marketing experience in tech agency or on the brand side.
- Your work experience is in the tech industry and you are knowledgeable about tech-related industries.
- You are knowledgeable of both offline and online media channels.
- You are detail-oriented, analytical, and results-driven with excellent project management skills.
- You have the strong ability to multi-task projects with equal priority, executing with speed within a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- You have experience in managing relationships with internal & external suppliers and partners.
- You have a true passion for marketing, music, photography, blogging, podcasts, & media.
To apply, visit our website at https://trellis.co/about/careers/and submit your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!