Magento 2 Salsify Connector
Magento 2 Salsify Connector
Our Magento 2 Salsify integration product will seamlessly integrate your Salsify data with Magento 2 so that you no longer have to worry about manual product feeds or other manual work. Once installed and configured, you can easily update all product data in Magento via our connector with the click of a button. We have perfected this module over the years of working with Magento and Salsify as partners of both solutions.View Open Source Module
We have built the connector so that you can do all merchandising in Salsify and rarely need to go into Magento to manage product data.
Uses the Salsify construct of a readiness report as it’s ‘source of truth’; for example, this means that you can do something such as: Build a Magento Integration channel that only contains products with attribute “_ready_for_magento” set to true.
Attributes & Attribute Set Sync
Regular attributes are mapped automatically on a direct name match, or arbitrarily via a configuration setting. Attribute sets are also mapped automatically on a direct name match, or arbitrarily via a configuration setting.
This product supports the ability to map related products, up sells, and cross sells from Salsify to Magento so that you don’t have to double enter product relations.
Multi Store Sync
Products can be assigned to one or many websites so that you can send products from multiple brands or country specific products from Salsify to Magento.
Images will be automatically uploaded and associated with the imported products, with a great amount of flexibility as to where the images come from. You can also map how the images will be displayed for things like main, image, thumbnail, gallery etc.
All Product Types Supported
We support all product types such as bundled, configurable and grouped products. In order to map configurable (base) products to simple (sellable) products from Salsify to Magento 2, we need to supply Salsify products with a user created property to do so.
If you ever have any problems with the Magento 2 Salsify Connector, a button is provided to download the latest log files generated by the connector. You can use this file to debug any problems the connector may be having.
The sync will automatically generate categories in Magento. Mapped to a hierarchy value in Salsify, it will create an n-tiered structure and assign the deepest category as the product’s category.
Full Merchandising In Salsify
We have developed this so that your product data can live and stay in Salsify. You should run your products out of Salsify and simply let Magento display whats in Salsify.
Technical discovery outlining how we will approach the Salsify and Magento integration.
Everyone uses Magento a little differently. We will work with you to build a custom readiness report for your Magento setup.
Trellis will follow proper development operations.
• This will reduce the risk of web development errors, allowing for faster development, easy deployment, and the ability to experiment and Q/A in a staging environment before going live.
• Trellis will install the Magento 2 Salsify connector on all appropriate environments.
• If proper development operations are not in place, additional fees may apply.
Trellis will bulk create attributes, categories, and products via the integration from Salsify to Magento.
• Trellis will consult with the client on the best ways to map products, attributes, attribute sets, and categories.
• Trellis will also bulk integrate images and media from the Salsify platform in Magento.
• During discovery we may determine to manually create or adjust attributes and categories due to certain limitations and parameters.
Quality assurance & testing of the integration.
We will test the full data set to ensure all data is flowing over properly.
Production deployment of the integration.
• Trellis is not providing or creating content.
• Trellis can not do major consulting work on your Salsify or Magento implementation (additional fees may apply if needed).
• Trellis will not do any major data manipulation work to integrate the data, that data will integrate as is or will be changed by the client.
• Any bugs with your Magento implementation affecting the Salsify integration will not be included. Additional fees may apply if Trellis has to fix them.