Digital Marketing Intern
4 Year Degree is Ideal
1 to 2 years
Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
eCommerce & CMS Knowledge
Trellis is looking for an up and coming Internet marketing guru to join the expanding Trellis marketing team. Knowledge and experience in the SEO and SEM industry is preferred.
You will work with a variety of people in multiple departments, all from whom you can soak up valuable industry knowledge and secrets. You will fine-tune your marketing skills and find out what it feels like to work in a fast paced, creative, innovative environment.
You will be directly involved with the internal marketing teams day to day tasks including copywriting, proofreading, vendor management, design and more. You will witness how to come up with a digital strategy as well as see the production of digital projects from idea to implementation.
- Understand search engine optimization basics
- Understand Google Adwords basics
- Ability to understand Google Analytics
- Some prior experience working in digital marketing or social media
- Exceptionally proficient in writing/English
- Basic design skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign
- Interested in events, marketing, and sales/marketing campaigns
- Ability to work well with team and adapt to changing environments
- Up-to-date on the latest social media trends and key social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+
- Willingness to learn and utilize inbound marketing software and other marketing tools.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS basics
Digital Marketing Intern Responsibilities:
- Attending Project meetings, providing detailed update to Marketing team
- Work on social media campaigns and research, collecting new articles and trending topics
- Optimize website content using best SEO practices and tools
- Proof read articles and presentations for marketing and sales team
- Brainstorm future topics and research sources for new blog posts
- Assist in content marketing strategy and implementation for growwithtrellis.com website
- Assist in email marketing campaigns of select clients
- Assist in SEO / SEM campaigns of select clients
- Assist in promotional campaigns of select clients
- Assist with various event logistics including but not limited to; list generation, gift bags/swag items, etc.
- Work within our CRM to import sales leads
- Research relevant upcoming events and conferences for staff to attend, find new speaking engagements for staff
We are a fast growing eCommerce full service agency that is also building a combination of products to compliment our agency services. Trellis is a young company that has extremely high expectations of all employees and future growth as a company. As a technology startup in the Boston area we are looking for a candidate that wants to become a long-term part of an up and coming company with high valuation potential.
As a growing company, Trellis also has opportunities for advancement internally for hires that master digital marketing such as SEO, PPC management, Social media Management, Email Marketing and more.